The Calendar & Activities group consists of the following modules: each integrates with a range of other modules. You can quickly add different types of activities to a range of records by using the Activity bar.
- Calendar & Activity – in List View this module allows you to see all the various kinds of activities created throughout CRM in one place. You can also use the Calendar View to see calendars for other users and various resources you have set up in your system.
- Tasks – in List View this module lets you see all the tasks created throughout CRM in one place. You can also use Calendar View or Kanban View to visualise all the tasks in your system. You can also use this in conjunction with Time Tracker for easy stop/start time recording.
- Calls – if you have set up your phone system with CRM, inbound and outbound calls will automatically be logged as Call activities. You can also manually create Calls.
- Meetings – in List View this module lets you see all the meetings created throughout CRM in one place. You can also use Calendar View to visualise all the meetings in your system.
- Time – CRM users can record the time it takes to complete various activities using Time. This can be done directly from the Time module and then linked be to a Task. A new Time record can be added directly from the Activity bar in the Tasks module. From List View, you can see all the time recorded throughout CRM.
The following articles provide further information about different types of activities and how to work with them:
- How to work with Activities in CRM
- Resolving Email Errors
- SMS messages
- Notifications and reminders
- Record Timelines
- Pinning Activities on Timelines
- Time Tracker
- How to search, sort & report in CRM
- Time Billing
You can also see our videos on the following topics:
- Adding Notes
- Create Meetings
- Scheduling Meetings on the Map
- Create Calls
- Create Tasks
- Using the Calendar
- Adding Voice Notes
- Notifications & reminders
- Workflow & Reporting
- Working with Activities