- Calendar & Activities
- Create Marketing Lists
- Send Email Campaigns
- Creating a simple Web Form
- Smart Lists
- reCAPTCHA for Web Forms
- Facebook Lead Ads
- About Web Forms
- Insta-Buy Web Forms
- Add or Remove Contacts/Companies from Lists
- Creating a Marketing List from Advanced Filters
- Editing existing List members
- Exporting Marketing Lists
- Filtering by Lists
The following steps will take you through how to set up reCAPTCHA v3 on your Web Forms.
If you haven’t set up any Web Forms in CRM yet, please click here for help doing this.
- Register your website in the “Admin Console” of “Google reCAPTCHA v3” with this Google support guide: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/settings.
- Copy generated client-side and server-side keys – you will need to enter these into CRM in the next step.
Note that reCAPTCHA needs tallemu.com to be an included domain for the web preview to load without errors. If this is not included, just note that the Preview mode will include an error, which is ok.
In future, you will be able to monitor requests from your admin console dashboard.
- In CRM, go to Admin> Integrations> Web Marketing> Settings.
- Scroll down to Bot Protection.
- Tick the box for Use Google reCAPTCHA v3.
- Fill in client-side and server-side keys with the previously copied values you obtained from Google.
- Click on Save to apply the changes.
Any new Web Forms that you create after you have turned on reCAPTCHA in CRM will automatically have it enabled. If you haven’t set up any Web Forms in CRM yet, please click here for help doing this.
To apply reCAPTCHA to your existing Web Forms, you need to perform the following steps:
- Go to Marketing > Web Forms and open one of the forms.
- Open the form in preview mode (this is required to reset the cache of Bot Protection settings) – just click on HTML > View and the form will open in a new tab.
- The reCAPTCHA logo/widget should display in the right bottom corner of the form.
- You will need to repeat this process for each of the Web Forms that you want to use reCAPTCHA with – they each need to be previewed in order to reset the cache of Bot Protection settings.
When completed Web Forms are submitted, you will be able to see the reCAPTCHA score for each form entry from the Completed Forms tab in the Params data.
Note that the minimum score required to allow Web Forms to be processed, parsed and a Contact (or any other CRM record) created is 0.5 (Google uses values from 0 (bot) to 1 (human) when providing their estimate). Below this value (or another configured via “Web.config”), only the message will be added to the log file.