The Companies module is at the heart of everything CRM does – companies can be your prospects, leads customers or suppliers. Every quote, order, invoice, payment, project, product etc. that you create in CRM can be linked back to a Company record.
From the module, you can quickly create a range of Activities, undertake numerous actions and view your company records in a number of different ways (e.g. Map, Kanban or Duplicates View).
From an open company record, you can quickly view related records from throughout the system by navigating through the tabs. You can also customise the tabs that appear here.
The following articles provide further information about the features and functions of the module:
- Customers and Suppliers
- Relationships between Companies and Contacts
- Add a Note to a Company
- Add a Task to a Company
- Create parent-child and third-party relationships
- Manage duplicate records
- Using the Merge Duplicates View to bulk merge Company records
- Finding new Leads
- Mandatory purchase order numbers for customers
- Changing record visibility
- Credit Control for customers
- Sending Statements to customers
- Customising Company drop-down fields
- Converting Companies & Contacts
You can also see our videos on the following topics: