- Calendar & Activities
- Taking a Deposit
- Managing your Quote pipeline
- Direct Debits
- Sending Statements
- Backorder Invoices
- Progressive revenue
- Bulk send Invoices
- Multi-currency for Sales
- Credit Notes
- Creating Invoices
- Create Freight Quotes
- Getting Started with Web Quotes
- Sales Orders
- Card Payments
- Repeating Invoice Placeholders
- Creating Repeating Invoices
- Online Invoice Templates
- Online Sales Order Templates
- Set Up Web Quote Templates
If your business sells product, you’ll no doubt want to start reaping the benefits of our Online Invoices, which can be set up in a few simple steps.
- Just create an Invoice Template that suits you and start sending beautifully branded quotes that are the perfect complement to your product or service offerings.
- You can set up as many Invoice Templates as you wish, each with different colours, logos or purposes.
- You can create multiple Email and SMS Templates to send your invoices to customers, and attach different delivery templates to different invoice templates.
- Head to the main menu and scroll down to the Admin > Settings > Quoting And Selling > Invoice Web Templates.
- Then click the New Web Layout button in the top right corner.
The first section to complete will be the basic invoice details:
- Template name e.g. Standard customer invoice.
- Use this template by default – choose whether to set this new template as the default – if no other template is selected when you are creating a customer invoice, this one will be used.
- Show Part Numbers – selecting this box means that your product part numbers will be visible to the customer.
- PDF Template – this is where you can select a previously added PDF template that will pair with your web version.
- Email Template – this is where you select a previously created email template that will be used to deliver this quote to your customers – you can have different email templates for different quotes so you can customise the delivery.
- SMS Template – this is where you select a previously created SMS template that will be used to deliver this quote to your customers – you can have different SMS templates for different quotes so you can customise the delivery.
- Display Discount Amount – selecting this box means that a dollar $ amount discount will display for the customer.
- Display Discount Percentage – selecting this box means that a percentage % amount discount will display for the customer.
If you scroll down, the next section allows you to customise the look and feel of your invoice. As you customise your layout, the preview pane on the right will automatically be updated so that you can see how your changes will look.
- Logo – drag and drop or upload a logo file from your computer.
- Colours – click on one of the boxes to bring up a palette to customise each of the invoice features.
- Contact detail – choose how to display and orient contact details on the invoice (your organisation and the customer’s).
- Layout – select how the invoice content will be aligned on the page.
- Text styles – choose a style for headings and body text on the invoice from the options.
- Heading weight – choose a heading weight from the options.
- Make sure you click Save & Close to add the invoice to the system.
- Once you’ve saved the invoice template, you’ll see a preview of your design. You can click on Edit if you’d like to make further changes.
When working with Invoices, you will be able to select from web templates you have created by making a selection in the Web Template box.
If you have selected a web template to act as your default, it will automatically be populated in this box for all new Invoices.
Once you’ve saved the record, you can click on the Preview As Customer button at the top to open the web version in a new tab.
You can also use the Copy URL button to copy the unique online invoice URL to your clipboard so that you can paste it into an email or SMS.
If you have integrated your CRM with one of the Payment Gateway options, customers can opt to be taken to a payment screen from their web Invoice.