- Getting Started
- Pinning Activities
- Bulk update
- Managing Duplicate Records
- Basic Navigation
- Key setup steps
- Additional setup steps
- Configuring Dropdown Lists
- Creating New Records
- Tips & Tricks
- Using the Kanban View
- Using the Map View
- Advanced Filters
- Setting Up Grid Layouts
- Show and Hide Columns
- Open or Edit Existing Records
- Syncing Your Accounting System
- Setting up your CSV file for Import
- View Details on Map Pins
- Change the Column order
- Company Information
- Filter Map Records
- Sorting Records
- Export data
- Import Data from Excel or CSV
- Colourise Map Records
- Filtering Records
- Set Up Security Groups
- Invite Other Users
- Connect Outlook
- Connect to Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor
- Set up your Sales Pipeline
- Set Up Other Reference Data
- Configure Online Quoting
- View Reports and Dashboards
- Connect Burst SMS
- Viewing Tags
- Adding and Editing Tags
- Sorting and Filtering with Tags
- CRM Integrations
- Connecting Stripe
- Novum Networks
- Payment Gateways
- Google Maps
- Customer Portal
- Connecting with BurstSMS
- Connecting with Campaign Monitor
- Connecting with eWay
- Connecting with Ezidebit
- Connecting with Machship
- WooCommerce integration settings
- Connecting with Mailchimp
- Connecting with WooCommerce
- Customer Portal for customers
- Installing Inbox Insights
- Syncing Your Outlook Emails, Calendar & Contacts
- Troubleshooting the Outlook Add-In
- WooCommerce integration
- Setting Up Emails
- Jobs, Assets & Service Management
- Products, Inventory & Pricing
- Sales Pipeline
- Shipping & Freight
- System Settings
- Workflow Management
- Quoting & Selling
Once you have completed the key CRM setup steps, you are ready to connect your other services to CRM and perform deeper customisation work that will help you to streamline your operations and get the most out of CRM.
Connecting a payment gateway to your CRM means that customers can accept your Quotes and be instantly taken to a payment details page, as well as being able to place Orders with you and pay their Invoices online via your Customer Portal.
We have a summary guide to the different payment gateways that we integrate with here and you can find instructions on how to connect each of these services to your CRM here.
You can use Web Forms to replace things like the existing ‘Contact Us’ form on your website so that submitted form data goes straight through to your CRM – gone are the days of manual data entry!
We have a guide on how Web Forms work, as well as how you can set them up.
From Admin > Integrations you can connect a range of other 3rd party services to your CRM like SMS, email marketing, phone and shipment services. Click here to see a full list of current integrations and how to set them up.
You can configure your own branded Customer Portal and give your customers a login to see things online that are crucial to your relationship with them like their Quotes, Orders and Invoices; you can also let customers place orders with you directly from their portal login. We’ve got a summary and video on how Customer Portal works here.
If you have connected a payment gateway to CRM, customers will also be able to pay for their Orders and Invoices online.
To learn more about setting up your Customer Portal, see our Admin and Customer help guides.
As well as being able to customise your Online Quote Template, you can also customise the look and feel of the PDF Quote, Sales Order, Purchase Order and Invoice documents that you generate in CRM.
We have a guide here on how to set these up so that they suit the specific needs of your business.
You can set up various Email and SMS Templates within CRM to customise your interactions with customers, streamline your workflow and personalise your communication.
We have a guide to creating templates in CRM, as well as specific guides on how to both set up and use Email and SMS Templates that you can access here.
There are a few ways to do this:
- Set up an integration with Machship so you can create live Freight Quotes and generate consignments in CRM.
- Manually add courier, carrier and freight companies and services to CRM with this guide so that you can adding shipping details to Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Inbound Shipments and Outbound Shipments.
You can also learn more about managing freight and shipping in CRM here.
If you deliver your own shipments, you can also learn how to manage this in CRM with this guide.