- Getting Started
- Basic Navigation
- Record Tabs
- Bulk uploading images
- Bulk update
- Pinning Activities
- Tips & Tricks
- Additional setup steps
- Key setup steps
- Show and Hide Columns
- Setting Up Grid Layouts
- Advanced Filters
- Using the Map View
- Using the Kanban View
- Creating New Records
- Configuring Dropdown Lists
- Managing Duplicate Records
- Open or Edit Existing Records
- Setting up your CSV file for Import
- Syncing Your Accounting System
- Change the Column order
- View Details on Map Pins
- Company Information
- Filter Map Records
- Sorting Records
- Export data
- Colourise Map Records
- Import Data from Excel or CSV
- Filtering Records
- Set Up Security Groups
- Invite Other Users
- Connect Outlook
- Connect to Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor
- Set up your Sales Pipeline
- Set Up Other Reference Data
- Configure Online Quoting
- View Reports and Dashboards
- Connect Burst SMS
- Viewing Tags
- Adding and Editing Tags
- Sorting and Filtering with Tags
- CRM Integrations
- Connecting Stripe
- Setting Up Emails
- Google Maps
- Novum Networks
- WooCommerce integration
- WooCommerce integration settings
- Customer Portal for customers
- Customer Portal
- Payment Gateways
- Connecting with BurstSMS
- Troubleshooting the Outlook Add-In
- Syncing Your Outlook Emails, Calendar & Contacts
- Installing Inbox Insights
- Connecting with WooCommerce
- Connecting with Mailchimp
- Connecting with Machship
- Connecting with Ezidebit
- Connecting with eWay
- Connecting with Campaign Monitor
- Jobs, Assets & Service Management
- Products, Inventory & Pricing
- Sales Pipeline
- Shipping & Freight
- System Settings
- Workflow Management
- Quoting & Selling
You can now have your web generated leads sent directly to your CRM. Nearly every company has a website, but very few have an easy way to respond to visitors questions and enquiries.
Most contact forms simply send out an email, which is then not tracked and needs to be manually loaded to CRM.
Tall Emu CRM captures forms directly from your website and turns them into sales leads, product enquiries, opportunities, to-do items – anything. Customers who take the time to fill out your online forms are serious – don’t let them get away!
Web forms submitted on your website can be easily moved into Tall Emu CRM – automatically, immediately and with no copy and pasting.
Save on double entry, get back to leads faster and win more business by automating your sales process.
How it works:
- Create a Web Form in CRM.
- Copy the Web Form code from CRM and paste it into your website.
- Users can then complete the form on your website.
- When users press the “Submit” button, the information entered is sent to the CRM automatically.
- The data is stored in the CRM database. This can trigger a sequence of business rules (workflow) to automate follow up tasks, such as emails and reminders.
The data is available to all CRM users immediately and automatically.
For more information, see our guide on Creating Web Forms.
- Automate lead imports from Web to CRM.
- Reduce the need for technical skills to create web forms.
- Turn ideas into action without needing to call in the tech team.
What can webforms be used for?
- Contact Forms – Customer contact through the website can automatically create a lead/prospect and a “Call” item. Send the customer a customised “Dear Mike, Thanks for filling in our contact form” template email.
- Support Forms – When a customer fills in a support enquiry, create a Ticket in CRM, send them a confirmation and assign it to the appropriate technician for follow up.
- Google Landing Pages – If running a Google advertising campaign, create an Opportunity when someone completes a web form and link that Opportunity to the Google Campaign in CRM so you know which campaigns are bringing you business.
- Affiliate Marketing – Give affiliates Web Forms to go on their website to collect customer details – secure in the knowledge that no leads will get lost and they will be correctly associated with the right affiliate inside the CRM.
- Training Courses – have attendee details automatically added to your Training Course, collect any required payment for the course and manage your attendee numbers and registration limits.