- Getting Started
- Basic Navigation
- Record Tabs
- Bulk uploading images
- Bulk update
- Pinning Activities
- Tips & Tricks
- Additional setup steps
- Key setup steps
- Show and Hide Columns
- Setting Up Grid Layouts
- Advanced Filters
- Using the Map View
- Using the Kanban View
- Creating New Records
- Configuring Dropdown Lists
- Managing Duplicate Records
- Open or Edit Existing Records
- Setting up your CSV file for Import
- Syncing Your Accounting System
- Change the Column order
- View Details on Map Pins
- Company Information
- Filter Map Records
- Sorting Records
- Export data
- Colourise Map Records
- Import Data from Excel or CSV
- Filtering Records
- Set Up Security Groups
- Invite Other Users
- Connect Outlook
- Connect to Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor
- Set up your Sales Pipeline
- Set Up Other Reference Data
- Configure Online Quoting
- View Reports and Dashboards
- Connect Burst SMS
- Viewing Tags
- Adding and Editing Tags
- Sorting and Filtering with Tags
- CRM Integrations
- Connecting Stripe
- Setting Up Emails
- Google Maps
- Novum Networks
- WooCommerce integration
- WooCommerce integration settings
- Customer Portal for customers
- Customer Portal
- Payment Gateways
- Connecting with BurstSMS
- Troubleshooting the Outlook Add-In
- Syncing Your Outlook Emails, Calendar & Contacts
- Installing Inbox Insights
- Connecting with WooCommerce
- Connecting with Mailchimp
- Connecting with Machship
- Connecting with Ezidebit
- Connecting with eWay
- Connecting with Campaign Monitor
- Jobs, Assets & Service Management
- Products, Inventory & Pricing
- Sales Pipeline
- Shipping & Freight
- System Settings
- Workflow Management
- Quoting & Selling
This guide shows you what each area of Customer Portal does and how your customers and suppliers will interact with it.
When a customer requests or creates an action in portal, it feeds directly into your CRM and will also appear for the customer in the relevant area of portal.
With the Portal Admin Guide You can control the features available in your portal, as well as what customers and suppliers can access.
Once logged into your portal, customers will be able to:
- View and place online orders for your Products – prices shown for the customer will be in accordance with the price level you have set them up with in CRM and customers will be able to see current stock levels for each product. Items can then be added to the user’s cart, which will generate a Sales Order and for you in CRM and create an Order in the portal for the customer.
- View Quotes that they have requested from you in portal, as well as quotes you have previously issued to them.
- View and track the status of all their Orders – both ones that have been previously submitted or new ones that are created by the customer in the portal.
- View and track the status of all their Invoices and pay them online. Tall Emu CRM integrates with several online payment gateways.
- View and track the status of all their Tickets.
- View and track the status of all their Jobs.
Suppliers will be able to:
- View and track the status of all their Purchase Orders.
- View and track the status of all their Supplier Bills.
Items can be added to a user cart by either:
- Clicking the cart icon in the top right corner, which will display a notification with a button that will take them directly to the Products page.
- By clicking on the Products link in the top left corner, which will display all the items you have for sale. Prices shown to the user will be based on the price level that you have configured for them in CRM.
Users can use the search bar to find an item, or choose one by scrolling through your list. To add an item to the cart, the user just clicks on the item to display a new window where they can Add to Cart.
Once the Add to Cart button has been clicked, the user is prompted to select the item quantity and has the choice to:
- Continue shopping
- Place the order
- Submit a Quote request
- Close the window
When a customer places an order from your portal, it will immediately be visible in:
- The Orders area of the portal.
- The Sales Orders area in your CRM.
Your customers will be able to see their entire purchase history from the Orders tab and track the status of their orders.
Customers can also view order details by clicking on the order number, which will open a PDF copy of the order in a new tab.
When a customer requests a Quote or you issue them with one, it will immediately be visible in:
- The Quotes area of the portal.
- The Quotes area in your CRM.
Your customers will be able to see their entire quote history from the Quotes tab and track the status of their quotes.
Customers can also view quote details by clicking on the order number, which will open the web quote in a new tab, allowing customers to accept and pay quotes online.
Your customers will be able to see their entire invoice history from the Invoices tab, where they can track the status of each invoice and pay invoices online.
Tall Emu CRM integrates with Stripe and eWay for online payments – you can learn more about these services with our guide to payment gateways and then learn how to set up the integrations with our online guides.
To pay an invoice, users just need to click on the Pay Now button, which will open a window where the payment amount and details can be entered.
Payments made via the portal will feed directly into your CRM.
Customers can also view invoice details by clicking on the order number, which will open a PDF copy of the invoice in a new tab.
When a customer pays an invoice in your portal, it will immediately be visible in:
- The Payments area of the portal.
- The Payments area in your CRM. The Payment will also be automatically applied to the relevant Invoice.
Your customers will be able to see their entire payment history from the Payments tab and track the status of their payments.
This area will allow your customers to see their entire ticket history and track the status of their submitted tickets.
This area will allow your customers to see their entire job history and track the status of their jobs.
This area will allow your suppliers to see your entire Purchase Order history.
This area will allow your suppliers to see your entire Supplier Bill history.