- Getting Started
- Basic Navigation
- Record Tabs
- Bulk uploading images
- Bulk update
- Pinning Activities
- Tips & Tricks
- Additional setup steps
- Key setup steps
- Show and Hide Columns
- Setting Up Grid Layouts
- Advanced Filters
- Using the Map View
- Using the Kanban View
- Creating New Records
- Configuring Dropdown Lists
- Managing Duplicate Records
- Open or Edit Existing Records
- Setting up your CSV file for Import
- Syncing Your Accounting System
- Change the Column order
- View Details on Map Pins
- Company Information
- Filter Map Records
- Sorting Records
- Export data
- Colourise Map Records
- Import Data from Excel or CSV
- Filtering Records
- Set Up Security Groups
- Invite Other Users
- Connect Outlook
- Connect to Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor
- Set up your Sales Pipeline
- Set Up Other Reference Data
- Configure Online Quoting
- View Reports and Dashboards
- Connect Burst SMS
- Viewing Tags
- Adding and Editing Tags
- Sorting and Filtering with Tags
- CRM Integrations
- Connecting Stripe
- Setting Up Emails
- Google Maps
- Novum Networks
- WooCommerce integration
- WooCommerce integration settings
- Customer Portal for customers
- Customer Portal
- Payment Gateways
- Connecting with BurstSMS
- Troubleshooting the Outlook Add-In
- Syncing Your Outlook Emails, Calendar & Contacts
- Installing Inbox Insights
- Connecting with WooCommerce
- Connecting with Mailchimp
- Connecting with Machship
- Connecting with Ezidebit
- Connecting with eWay
- Connecting with Campaign Monitor
- Jobs, Assets & Service Management
- Products, Inventory & Pricing
- Sales Pipeline
- Shipping & Freight
- System Settings
- Workflow Management
- Quoting & Selling
When you start using the system you might notice that our dropdown lists don’t match your preferred options. If this is the case, you can edit them as you see fit.
To edit dropdown option lists within the CRM, head up to the Main Menu and scroll down to the Admin section. Then scroll down to Settings and you’ll reveal a list of customisable modules within the CRM.
When you select one of these sections, you’ll reveal a selection of dropdown lists that are available to edit.
Hit the appropriate line and follow the prompts to Add, Edit, Delete or Reorder the list items.
See below a list of customisations we would recommend to get your system tailored to suit you more closely.
- Call types: this is where you specify which kind of call an employee might make, or which type of call your business may receive. The options you choose will depend on the activities you undertake but may include sales calls, progress calls, feedback calls, general enquiries, appointment setting and more.
To edit, click Activity -> Call -> Type.
- Loss reasons: are what you assign to an opportunity when it is not won. These are the reasons a deal may not follow through. They can include budget, product unsuitability, competitors, tyre kicker and so on.
To edit, click Opportunity Settings -> Loss Reason.
- Product categories: this is handy for any business that sells physical stock, or businesses that wish to differentiate tangible from intangible items.
To edit, click Product Settings -> Main Category.
- Sales regions: important for separating sales data and getting a better indication of where sales are made, for both reporting and analysis purposes. They can be as broad or narrow as required. For example, some businesses may use suburb level sales regions and others may use states, territories or countries.
To edit, click Company/Contact Settings -> Sales Region.
- Industry types: lets you classify the companies you deal with into unique groups, making it easier to interpret data and dashboards using targeted segmentation. The options you choose will depend directly on what kind of companies you sell to.
To edit, click Company Settings -> Industry Type.