- Getting Started
- Pinning Activities
- Bulk update
- Managing Duplicate Records
- Basic Navigation
- Key setup steps
- Additional setup steps
- Configuring Dropdown Lists
- Creating New Records
- Tips & Tricks
- Using the Kanban View
- Using the Map View
- Advanced Filters
- Setting Up Grid Layouts
- Show and Hide Columns
- Open or Edit Existing Records
- Syncing Your Accounting System
- Setting up your CSV file for Import
- View Details on Map Pins
- Change the Column order
- Company Information
- Filter Map Records
- Sorting Records
- Export data
- Import Data from Excel or CSV
- Colourise Map Records
- Filtering Records
- Set Up Security Groups
- Invite Other Users
- Connect Outlook
- Connect to Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor
- Set up your Sales Pipeline
- Set Up Other Reference Data
- Configure Online Quoting
- View Reports and Dashboards
- Connect Burst SMS
- Viewing Tags
- Adding and Editing Tags
- Sorting and Filtering with Tags
- CRM Integrations
- Connecting Stripe
- Novum Networks
- Payment Gateways
- Google Maps
- Customer Portal
- Connecting with BurstSMS
- Connecting with Campaign Monitor
- Connecting with eWay
- Connecting with Ezidebit
- Connecting with Machship
- WooCommerce integration settings
- Connecting with Mailchimp
- Connecting with WooCommerce
- Customer Portal for customers
- Installing Inbox Insights
- Syncing Your Outlook Emails, Calendar & Contacts
- Troubleshooting the Outlook Add-In
- WooCommerce integration
- Setting Up Emails
- Jobs, Assets & Service Management
- Products, Inventory & Pricing
- Sales Pipeline
- Shipping & Freight
- System Settings
- Workflow Management
- Quoting & Selling
Use this link to download the most recent version of Inbox Insights: https://help.tallemucrm.com/general-help/setup-guides/crm-integrations/installing-inbox-insights/.
If you’ve just installed the Inbox Insights Outlook Add-In, but you can’t see of the features within your Outlook, you may need to unblock the Add-In from within Outlook’s settings.
Firstly, run the normal installation using the Installer Wizard you downloaded above.
If the Tall Emu ribbon is not displayed when you open Outlook then go to File, select Options, then Add-Ins. It is likely that Tall Emu Inbox Insights is hidden within the Disabled Items. In this case you will have to select the Disabled Items option, click Go and enable the add-in.
If this doesn’t solve the problem, follow the steps below.
Go back to the Add-ins section as per the previous steps and instead of selecting the Disabled Items option, select COM Add-ins instead, then click Go. It will display a new window.
Click Add and type in the path location below (be sure to replace with your username).
“C:UsersAppDataLocalTall EmuInbox Insights Outlook Plugin”
You should be able to locate two files, one called adxloader64.dll and another called adxloader.dll. Select adxloader64.dll, if it does not work, try the same thing with adxloader.dll. One of these options should get Inbox Insights up and running in your Outlook.
When you log into Inbox Insights on your computer, you need to ensure you use the email and password that you use to log into CRM – do not use your Windows or Outlook password.
You can access your credentials by going to the Tall Emu tab in Outlook then clicking on Options. Ensure you click OK to save any changes you make.
You can access your credentials by going to the Tall Emu tab in Outlook then clicking on Options.
You can click on the database name to see a list of available databases you can connect to.
You will want to make sure you are connected to the right database e.g. if you are connected to an inactive trial or deactivated database you will get an error advising you that you are not authorised to connect.
If you make any changes here, click on OK to save them.
You can perform the following steps to resolve a range of issues with Inbox Insights:
- Close Outlook.
- In your file browser/explorer type in %appdata%.
- Go to the folder Tall Emu > Inbox Insights Outlook Plugin.
- Delete all the folders you find here.
- Restart Outlook.