Following is a summary of the update:
- Time Billing – you can now create a time billing product and set the rates on that by company, then when time is logged you can segment billable vs not billable. You can also now generate a bill for a company, project or ticket which will pull all types of activities (including emails) into a sales order.
- Advanced/Detailed Task Editor – you can now view tasks as standalone records in CRM (rather than just a task box) by using “Switch to advanced mode”.
- Multi-currency for sales has been added – please click here for more information.
- Added Sync of Custom Fields.
- Added ability to export product categories and main image for them to Woo.
- Timeline: Added ability to open details Tasks page from past and planned activities blocks.
- Notifications: Enable link to task viewer for notifications.
- Task: Added details page for task.
- Task: Added support for custom fields to task viewer and added “Activity” and “Time” tabs and set of commands.
- The ability to use HTML format has been added into the merge of the Word-based PDF templates.
- The format for displaying Merge Codes has been changed – an ability to see merge codes in the separated page for related Entity-based property has been added.
- An ability to display link(s) to related Asset(s) has been added into the Ticket view.
NEW: Time Billing
- The new procedures for generating Time Bill (Sales Order) for Project, Ticket and Customer have been added.
- The Time Billing module has been implemented for Projects, Tasks and all related activities.
- Notifications: DB: The new notification type “Mention” has been added.
Notifications: The ability to display information about mentions has been added and these will now appear in the Notifications area.
- Notifications: are now provided in CRM for the following events: Email send has failed, SMS send has failed, an inbound SMS has been received.
- UI: The processing of buttons for commands has been changed in all views to disable button instead of hide. This means you will now see buttons on a range of toolbars throughout CRM that are greyed out, when previously the buttons would have been hidden from view entirely.
- Several new core reports have been added, as follows:
- Daily Sales Profitability (Invoices): Displays Profit figures for every invoice over a given period of time and provides summary figures per customer and per period.
- Purchase Order Summary: Overview of Purchase Orders over a given period of time and the respective billing figures.
- Sales Profitability by Customer (Sales Order): Displays expected profit figures for all Sales Orders (invoiced and non-invoiced).
- Serial Number per Sales Order: Provides an overview of Serial Numbers allocated to Sales Orders.
- New tabs for “Opportunities”, “Quotes”, “Sales Orders”, “Invoices”, “Payments”, “Purchase Orders”, “Supplier Bills” have been added to Campaigns.
- Stocktakes no longer default to “every single item” – they now start off as blank and items are added using the “Add Item” button.
- Bill Of Material: The new command “Copy” has been added into grid and viewer for Bill Of Material. A copy button has also been added to the activity toolbar on the BoM form.
- Show fields “Part Number”, Cost and Sell Price in the BOM.
- Show total cost of the BOM
- Set the product’s cost price from the default BOM when the default BOM is created or updated.
- Multi Currency for sales has been added, including for Web Quotes.
- A Subscription is set to ACTIVE once it is converted to sales order.
- Quotes: Changed initial sorting for grid to display the most recently created on top.
- Add “Allowed Opportunity Types” to a team – this can be used to limit which type of Opportunities users will see in the grid.
- Sales Order: The ability to change the quantity for Allocated Purchase Order has been added in the Sales Order viewer.
- When you configure an asset as part of a quote or sales order the address of the asset defaults to the address used on the quote or Sales Order.
- Job: a range of new columns have been added for use in grid view.
- Route mapping between Jobs has been added.
- Email: a Default Email Template has been added for Jobs.
- Email Template: The ability to create an Email Template for Jobs has been added.
- Email Template: The ‘Email Template for Job from the CRM CRM’ was added to CRM.
- Admin > General: The Option “Job Email Template” was added to the PDF And Email Templates area.
- Map: First version of showing ROUTES on jobs is added. This enables you to pick a day and then view the jobs on map in route/time order.
- Added WORK LOCATION field to employee record to support above – shows starting and ending point – uses LOCATIONS. (will change this later to support employee home or other addresses).
- Job: The customer’s mobile number has been added to the map pin information shown in map view.
- Properly process “Use Customer Tax Rate” setting when option “Autoexpand BOM Via Sales Order Generation” is turned on.
- Task: The import from CSV and Bulk Update has been fixed.
- Ticket: The import from CSV has been fixed for Tickets.
- Team: Made unavailable to delete “admin” team.
- Team: Added missed “audit” fields.
- 2FA: Improved copy paste code validation – set input code checking for numeric and space issues.
- Fixed jumping on details page’s tabs while grid is loading.