Following is a summary of the update:
Contacts & Companies
- Some restrictions have been added for “I employ this person” checkbox in the Contact editor.
- The scripts for Contact and Company bulk update have been changed to prevent updating of some fields if record is already exported to accounting system.
- The inserting of List has been improved – the exception is thrown now if list name (despite of related source) is not unique.
- The “Add To List” dialogue has been a bit improved to display warning message (if list name is not unique) when the new list is created.
- Several views, functions and procedures have been changed and added to implement an ability to create Return for Sales Order.
- The processing of Return for Sales Order has been implemented.
- The restriction for positive and negative items has been added into Credit Note in case accounting system is XERO.
- The triggers for the table SALE_TRANSACTION_ALLOCATION have been changed to properly process transactions in case they are Credit and Debit simultaneously (for example, overpaid Invoice for Payment and Refund).
- The processing of Refunds has been adjusted to take into account Accounting System restrictions.
- The Allocate Credit Note Wizard has been implemented – find out how to allocate Credit Notes to Invoices here.