Following is a summary of the update:
- First Version of Bank Feeds is implemented. Auto processing of bank transactions matching to invoices and or customer details.
- Report of Auto-processed payments send to selected user or team.
- Ability to define which payment method/GL Code the bank account relates to for automated processing to accounting system.
- Ability to create an invoice and a payment directly from a bank account transaction.
Bugfixes and Tweaks
- The Sales widget has been adjusted – the calculation of tax amount has been changed to avoid rounding issue.
- Fixed issue ‘potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected’.
- Added missed “Audit” feature for Meeting entity.
- Fixed issue for “Embedded” grids when advanced layout & filter were selected but not applied.
- Corrected styles for mobile main grid.
- The mandatory setting on “Assigned To” was removed when creating a template job.
- Corrected addresses for Shipping and invoicing when Parent/Child or Third-party billing is enabled.
- Added ability to notify selected user or team when quotes or orders are submitted.
- Added Email Templates for Quote and Sales Order notifications.
- Added ability to define a global “Buy via portal” discount, which can be overridden by customer.
- A new “Locked” field was added to prevent a job being dragged and dropped to a new date/time on the job calendar.
- The titles was changed on the Job calendar to “JOB#”.
- The jobs created from “Run” now show correctly on Job Calendar.
- The due_date for Jobs was added at “Perform Run”.
- Fixed settings screen to show all available settings.
- The field “DELIVERY_DATE” has been added into the Project and viewer and editor.
- Changed Categories to be hierarchical, rather than flat.
- Added ability to add category images and descriptions.
- Courier fields have been added to the Purchase Order.
- Implemented Template Quotes (Admin-> Quote Templates) and ability to create quotes from templates.
- “Copy Quote” can now either Copy a quote (existing behaviour) – or “Copy as Template”.
- Custom colours in Quote Template was added.
- The field PAYMENT_TERM in the Quote has been changed to allow NULL.
- Added a new PDF quote template “Quotes with Product Images”
- Added ability to email statements from invoice grid.
- Added Templates (PDF and Email) for statements.
- We now update the “Updated Date, Updated By” field on Project, Opportunity and Ticket when related activities is added or changed.
- Moved “Column Chooser” to be placed in “body” instead of to be inside grid to improve usability on smaller screens.
- Separated storing grid client between per main grid and embedded grid.
- Added Sync of custom meta fields for Woo.