Following is a summary of the update:
- The new property “Shipments” has been added into the Sales Order to display related shipment number and status in the grid.
- The ordering has been added into datasources for invoices, which are used in the Payment and Refund wizards.
- The procedures GenerateWorkOrderForProduct, GenerateWorkOrderForSalesOrderItem, GeneratePurchaseOrderForSalesOrder and GeneratePurchaseOrderForSalesOrderItem have been changed to skip Cancelled Sales Orders and improve processing of BOM with 0 quantity for Output Product.
- -The views QUOTE_TAX_SUMMARY, SALES_ORDER_TAX_SUMMARY, INVOICE_TAX_SUMMARY and PURCHASE_ORDER_TAX_SUMMARY have been changed to not skip taxes with 0 amounts.
- The field “Related To” is marked as read only for existing records in the Web Form editor.
- The BillOfMaterialInputProduct and BillOfMaterialOutputProduct editors have been changed – the minimum value for Quantity has been changed to 0.000001 to avoid “Divide by zero” error.
- Documents Importer has been changed to use proper libraries.