We’d really like your experience with our software to be great, and we encourage you to give it a try to see if it meets your needs.
To get the best out of this process we suggest a few simple steps.
Investigate to see if you think the CRM would be suitable for your business. Aside from the website, there are two options – neither of which cost anything.
- Watch our demo video – It’s about 30 minutes long and shows you what our product does. Click here to watch.
- Book a Live Demo – one of our team will screen share with you and discuss how the software works and how you can use it, and answer any questions you may have. Click here to book.
Once you think the software may be for you, give it a try. You can sign up for a free trial – you have full access to all features during the trial process, and you can add as many users as you like.
After you have had an initial look at the software, and if you don’t already have a CRM we recommend you treat the trial as if you had decided to buy the software already:
- Set up all of your address details
- Connect to MYOB or Xero and import your data
- If you have additional data in Excel spreadsheets – import that data into the CRM.
- If you’re going to be using web-based quotes, then configure them with your logos and terms.
- Try to use the software day to day as part of the business. If you have a team around you – encourage them to try it and use it to.
At any stage during your trial we’re available to answer questions or give you help. If you think you may need customisation we can give you a quote.
What happens after the trial?
Assuming that you are happy with the product, just purchase the licences for the number of users you need and just carry on using the software. Any data that you entered during the trial will be there for you. (If you’d rather start from a clean slate after your trial, we can reset the database for you as well. )